Moist Barrier M4
A skincare line made with DERMAFIRM’s proprietary Cera-Drop® liposome, which enhances dermal absorption rate by mimicking the skin's outermost layer, alongside natural powerful ingredients that prevent moisture from evaporating and strengthen the skin's own moisture barrier.
DERMAFIRM's special liposome technology stabilizes active compounds to ensure rapid absorption into the skin, resulting in an immediate, noticeable difference.
Improves the appearance and texture of dry, dehydrated skin thanks to its water retention properties.
Fortifies skin with a rich moisture barrier for dewy, glowing radiance.
Creates a powerful two-layer moisture barrier that protects the skin from the inside out and includes natural moisturizing components similar to those found in the skin barrier.
Does not irritate the skin, making it suitable for highly sensitive skin types.
Ceramide NP is one of several forms of ceramides found naturally in skin and plays a critical role as a major component of skin’s outer layers.
• Improves the appearance and texture of dry, dehydrated skin thanks to its water retention properties.
• Strengthens the skin barrier against external stressors.
Betaine is a humectant, which works to hydrate the skin by attracting water molecules like a magnet, and occurs naturally in skin and the body.
• Assistsskininadaptingto moisture losses and gains to stabilise hydration.
• Strengthens the skin barrier.
• Balances oil and moisture.
• Gentle and soothing on skin.
• New research showsit has potential tovisibly correct uneven skin tone.
Also known as provitamin B5 orpantothenic acid. Research has shown that it decreases transepidermal water loss. Products containing just 1% of panthenol can rapidly hydrate skin, resulting in a more supple feel and appearance.
• Acts as a humectant, attracting water to and holding it in the skin.
• Also acts as an emollient, sealing cracks in the skinfor asmoothing and softening effect.
A synthetic fatty acid-linked peptide, sometimes referred to as pal-GHK and palmitoyl oligopeptide, known to assist with repairing visible skin damage and strengthening skin's underlying supportive elements.
• Promotes collagen production
• Improves firmness
• Recuperate sskin texture, smoothing fine lines and decreasing the appearance of pores.